Before I joined the team at Bricck Property Management, several people encouraged me to leave the condominium and homeowner’s association management industry.
- “It’s rough. Homeowners are never happy.”
- “All you get is complaints. No on ever calls to compliment you.”
- “The more work you do, the more they expect you to do. And, then they want lower rates.”
I considered the opportunity to manage apartments (multi-family) and commercial offices, but my heart was hurting. For the past fifteen (15) years, Condominium and Homeowner’s Association Management has been my home, my passion, and my career.
When I joined Bricck, all the opportunities for property management came together. We manage condominiums, homeowner’s associations, apartments, and commercial facilities. It was the perfect match. Moreover, at Bricck, we choose to be in this space and manage your property. Why?
- We are homeowners ourselves. We want to receive exceptional service, that is as stress-free as possible, at our own homes. We provide the same standard of care for our residents and office tenants.
- We are problem solvers. We know that when our phone rings, we receive an email, or an instant message, that there is a problem that needs to be solved. We enjoy being able to fix a situation and improve our resident’s day.
- We enjoy helping. When a resident is contacting us, they are reaching out for help. They may be upset, frustrated, or even angry. But they are calling for help. We listen, find out what the problem is, respond, and resolve the issue at hand. We are happy to provide assistance to our residents; we enjoy helping and making a difference.
- Property Management isn’t a job; it’s a career. Property management is not a 9-5 job where you can clock in, clock out and show up tomorrow. It’s a 24/7/365 position which requires the mindset that we are always working to assist our residents. While we may not perform inspections in the middle of the night, we are available for emergencies.
Our desires to provide excellent service are found in our Core Values and Competencies:
- Balanced: We understand the importance of residents' desire to enjoy where they live and play, while maintaining and enhancing property values.
- Responsive: We respond readily, with enthusiasm! We react quickly, accurately, and in a positive manner.
- Innovative: We continue to invest in state-of-the-art, forward thinking technology to provide comfort and ease to our residents, Board of Directors, and team members.
- Customer-Centric: Your concerns matter. We strive to meet and exceed expectations, actively listening and engaging to provide assistance, guidance, and help.
- Compassionate: We are genuinely interested in our residents, Board of Directors, contractors, and team members, showing kindness and empathy in every interaction.
- Knowledgeable: With over two decades of industry experience, we know property management. Our managers are educated, trained, and ready to serve.
Phone calls and emails aren’t problems; they are opportunities to be solved. At Bricck, we choose to manage your community, home, and office because property management is truly our passion. We are here to help you and are ready to be of service.
Contact us today for a proposal!